PALS Heart Code Activation Key
A blended learning option that offers the flexibility to complete the cognitive portion, Part 1, online through the AHA's only approved website. EMR then offers the flexibility of scheduling the practice, Part 2, and testing, Part 3, session at one of our regularly scheduled skills checks or call (972)235-8330 to schedule your skills check.
This class is for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children, personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units.
- High-quality Child CPR AED and Infant CPR
- Recognition of patients who do and do not require immediate intervention
- Recognition of cardiopulmonary arrest early and application of CPR within 10 seconds
- Apply team dynamics
- Differentiation between respiratory distress and failure
- Early interventions for respiratory distress and failure
- Differentiation between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock
- Early interventions for the treatment of shock
- Differentiation between unstable and stable patients with arrhythmias
- Clinical characteristics of instability in patients with arrhythmias
- Post–cardiac arrest management
- Price $59.99
- Call (972) 235-8330 to schedule a one-on-one Skills Check.
Cost $189.99 ADD TO CART
Activation key only, Skills check not included